Terms and Conditions
- All applications and cancellations should take place through the administration of Influente. For applications, you use the Influente application form, and you can send it by email to email@example.com, or by postal mail to Influente, van Galenstraat 6a, 2518 EP Den Haag.
- Upon registration, you are committed to payment of the full course fee. The course fee should be paid before the start of the course. Payment in two or three terms is possible in consultation with the administration.
- After registration there’s a 14-day period in which you can cancel your registration free of charge. This must happen in writing to the administration and cannot happen by any other means such as by phone, telling it to the teacher, etc.
- Payment can be deposited by bank transfer to account number NL 74 INGB 0650 5337 47 attn Influente stating name and invoice number.
- All proposals and offers of Influente are without commitment, unless a term for acceptance has been stipulated. After this term has expired, the offer’s validity ends.
- Study and material expenses are not included in the course fee, unless stated otherwise.
- Repayment of the course fee only takes place if the course is full or if it is cancelled for (non-urgent) reasons. In these cases, a (partial) course fee may be refunded.
- Five work days prior to the start of a course, or once a course has started, cancellation or reimbursement of the course fee is no longer possible, irrespective of your reason for cancelling.
- If you wish to cancel more than five days prior to the start of the course, you need to do so in writing, stating the reason. You can do this by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by postal mail to Influente, van Galenstraat 6a, 2518 EP Den Haag. In that case, administration will seek to find a proper solution with you (e.g. moving it to another season or transferring the course to someone else), but the financial obligation still stands.
- Influente reserves the right to cancel a course at any time. Influente will do its best to provide you with an alternative option. If a course is cancelled, the course fee will be refunded within 14 working days
- If you take private lessons and you wish to cancel or reschedule a lesson, you need to report this to the Influente administration in writing, at least 24 hours prior to this lesson. If you fail to notify the administration in time, you are obliged to pay for the private lesson.
- The Influente board takes no responsibility for damage to persons and/or possessions, nor for missing personal possessions, regardless of cause, ensuing from activities organized by Influente.
- Influente has every intention to do the right thing for its clients. Should however you do have a complaint concerning the protection of your personal data, please contact Monique Brouwer at email@example.com or by postal mail, and we will try to solve your complaint.You have every right to file a complaint at the Authority Personal Data.
- The prices of our courses are exclusive of VAT. Up until now, we are exempt from VAT. Should Influente Language Centre become liable to pay VAT, we will be obliged to pass on price increases.
- Copyright and all relevant rights are reserved by the proper owner and authors. Any study materials that have been provided to you may only be used for personal educational reasons
At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate with your proficiency level. We use the standardized Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), also known as ERK in Dutch.